Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager Corporates & Aggregators
Reporting to the Head, Partnerships and New Ventures, under the Digital Financial Services Division. The purpose of this role is identifying, qualifying, and onboarding new strategic partners and focussing efforts on onboarding aggregators, payment gateways, merchants not in KCB ecosystem whilst understanding partner needs and aligning digital financial services solutions to the requirements of the acquired Agencies/Institutions/business.
- Lead Generation of new Partners.
- Facilitate cashless transacting for payments and collections.
- Rollout and management of digital payment partners through acquisition of partners on the digital financial services platform.
- Preparation and signing of contractual agreements with Partners and driving pipeline to market and growth.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the business model for optimum revenue generation.
- Relationship building with the partner ecosystem.
- Risk analysis and Management.
- Execute operational excellence, cost management, and monitor compliance to internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Champion customer service and implementation of quality service delivery standards.
- Responsible for gathering market intelligence to bring in quality partnerships and solutions to the Bank.
- Facilitate/Ensure organizations and its agencies are continuously trained in order to upskill them on product and service offering.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Commerce, Computer Science; Technology or related field.
- At least five years’ experience leading digital partners and aggregators in mobile wallets and fintech platforms.
- Experience in the delivery of fintech customer value management.
- Experience working in a high growth environment.
- Experience in Project Management and Relationship Management.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 17th June 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.