Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Vacancy: Finance Intern
The Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM) is a business membership organization representing over 750 leading manufacturing and value-add companies in Kenya. We seek to competitively fill the following position: –
Title: Finance Intern
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Contract Type: 3 months
Department: Finance & Operations Unit
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for accounts payable & receivables posting & input.
Specific objectives include.
- Efficient cost and management accounting
- Compliance with organizational set policies and procedures
- Timely and accurate accounts receivable and accounts payable reports
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following: –
- To ensure compliance with Organizational set policies and procedures
- To ensure compliance to internationally recognized financial standards
- To handle accounts receivables: raising customer invoices, posting customer payments, reconciling customer accounts, and responding to customers/members enquiries.
- To do debtors follow up.
- To assist in posting of supplier invoices, reconciling supplier statements, and preparing supplier payments.
- To assist in filing Customer and Supplier invoices.
- To assist in posting of staff imprests surrenders to their relevant ledgers, reconciling the ledgers and following up or un-surrendered advances.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements and Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option) or Equivalent
- CPA (K) or Equivalent
- At least One (1) years’ accounting experience in a finance department.
- Knowledge of Sage Evolution (Pro) and / or Microsoft Dynamics Navision (Serenics) will be an added advantage.
- Valid of certificate of conduct
How to Apply:
Qualifying candidates to complete the online application and submit their CV and Application letter only to email@example.com indicating the words “Finance Intern” on the email subject line to reach us not later than 14th June 2022. Click on Link here to apply. Only the shortlisted shall be contacted.