Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – (OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER)
Personal Assistant to the CEO
Reporting to the Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer, the job holder is responsible for supporting operations in the Office of the Chief Executive Officer in an effort to realization of the mandate of the Placement Service. Successful applicants will be hired on a two-year contract renewable on mutual agreement and subject to meeting set performance targets.
1. Provides secretarial, administrative and logistics support;
2. File documents, develop and modify filing practices – this includes the usage of electronic in addition to proper records;
3. Responsible for maintenance of departmental supplies and inventories;
4. Responsible for office cleanliness and hygiene of the CEO’ office;
5. To effectively support all administrative arrangements needed to facilitate efficient working of the Chief Executive’s Office by providing support as required to the CEO, Personal Assistant to the CEO and the wider KUCCPS team;
6. To make travel and accommodation arrangements as required and support the coordination of external visits to the office from a range of organizations;
7. To support the planning and organization of events, including arranging catering and any other administrative arrangements for meetings and events;
8. To help with sorting and following up on correspondence to the Chief Executive’s Office, including delegation to other departments and monitoring of action as required;
9. To set up internal and external meetings as required and ensure the smooth running of these by setting dates, confirming attendance, sending agendas and papers, booking rooms and refreshments, taking accurate minutes and coordinating any last minute changes to arrangements;
10. To provide high level customer care in dealing with routine and non-routine inquiries from internal staff and the general public using judgement and tact to ensure these are handled appropriately;
11. To undertake research and ad-hoc projects as needs arise or other duties that may from time to time be necessary, that are compatible with the nature and grade of this post; and
12. Perform any other duties assigned.
Minimum Job Qualification
1. Have a Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Business Administration, Business Management, or other equivalent qualification from a recognized university;
2. Have a certificate in the relevant computer applications from a recognised institution;
3. Good planning and organizational ability;
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills;
5. Demonstrate high level of confidentiality; and
6. Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance.
How to Apply
Detailed descriptions of the positions and application instructions are available on the Placement Service website http://www.kuccps.ac.ke.
Applications MUST be submitted online through the Placement Service Careers Portal careers.kuccps.net.
Interested applicants are required to create their profiles, duly fill the online application form and attach copies of their CVs, academic certificates and testimonials before submitting their applications. The application deadline is June 20th, 2022 at 5.00pm.
SUCCESSFUL candidates will be expected to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing:
Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
Certificate from a Licensed Credit Reference Bureau.
The Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, women and applicants from marginalised regions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Application Deadline 6/20/2022