Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Did you know that 75% of the Kenya population comprises of youth? Do you have a passion for the development of sound financial habits? Are you versed in the design and rollout of products tailored to the youth compliment? We are looking for a leader who is agile and able to resonate with the youth-centric culture and can tap into the dynamic and every changing space. Has the suave and drive to develop, manage, and implement the Youth Banking Strategy and ensure growth aligned to the overall bank strategy. The incumbent should be able to keep abreast with the fast-paced trends and able to leverage this into product visibility and enhancement.
Reporting to the Head – Retail Banking, the role is responsible for strategic leadership and drive of the Youth Banking compliment in the bank. The role holder is expected to maximize the potential of the service adoption while also improving the product offering to expand new customer growth through insights gathered from customer data. As well as proactively support the Branch network on product solutions.
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Formulate and execute the Youth Banking agenda by delivering exceptional revenue growth in both Liabilities and Assets to increase market share and maximize profits
- Design credit products that are acceptable and marketable to youth who are creditworthy
- Onboard Partnerships and collaborations with youth-related ventures
- Manage the process around market sizing, competitive analysis, and sales approach to drive consistent growth of the Youth customer segment
- Leverage on data analytics for business growth
- Manage the portfolio and coordinate all the relevant products, services, and resources to achieve set targets and profitability in the sector.
- Regular research on emerging market trends to ensure sector needs are met for business sustainability
- Develop appropriate youth tailored products and services
- Lead strategic initiatives that will position Co-Operative Bank Youth Banking as the financial services provider of choice
- Maximize opportunities of the various digital channels to grow the portfolio e.g., E-commerce, Open Banking, social media etc.
- Strict adherence to all regulations, statutes, standards, practices and all internal processes and procedures as per the relevant manuals and compliance with all relevant external legislation and regulations regarding Compliance requirements.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications: –
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 3 Years’ experience in a competitive environment.
- Experience in youth digital solutions, customer experience management, sales delivery, and digital marketing.
- A good understanding of digital technologies and platform ecosystems and how they are impacting the retail market.
- Current market / competitive digital positioning.
- Knowledge of the financial industry and emerging trends.
- Thorough problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to quickly adjust to new trends and remain effective.
- Strong teamwork, relationship building, and influencing skills.
- Agility and passion for financial matters concerning the youth bracket.
- Digital savvy with the ability to appreciate the benefits that the use of technology can bring to the business.
- Exposure to digital markets like e-commerce, B2B and B2C marketplaces is desirable.
- Go-getter ready to make impactful change.
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number HYB/RBB/2022 by 22nd June 2022.
We are an equal opportunity employer.