Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Function:Production & Supply (P&S)
Deliver internal & external sales operations and customer service for all sales related activities & build a high levels of customer loyalty & satisfaction by identifying, anticipating and resolving supply chain and customer operations issues.
Efficient Order Entry and Handling
• Provide pro-active customer facing and communication
• Efficient end to end order to cash process
• Product allocation in case of shortages
• Delivery Sales Operations KPI (OTIF & OTD)
• Interaction with local and regional supply operations team to capture information about availability/quality and transport inform sales force of any blocked order, related reasons, and define together delivery dates and methods
Timely Sales Administration & After Sales
• Secure execution of commercial policy
• Customer statements and advices
• Initiate returns process
• Create and Process sample orders and rebates
• Credit/debit note creation
• Apply defined final prices, rebates & bonuses
• Register Customer claims in ‘Reliance’ & secure follow up
• Support sales force on customer supply information
• Report lost sales & opportunities
• Accurate Customer Master Data Management
• Ensure Customer Master Data is timely updated
• Customer payment and allocation
• Inventory Batch and dates Analysis
• Participate in stock counts
• Monitoring stock allocation
• Participate in Presop
• Lead change process in next level supply & customer service operations
• A Supply Chain qualification or a relevant business degree.
• A sound understanding of Supply Chain processes in a large organisation.
• A wide appreciation of Information Technology (SAP , ISCALA).
• An understanding of Logistics On Time In Full and On Time Delivery.
• Demonstrate a high level of integrity.
• Demonstrate strong analytical Skills and alertness.
• Strong communication skills is a prerequisite.
• Creativity as well as strategic / forward looking thinker.
• Management of accurate records & Data.
• Must have ability to follow up , monitor and keep accurate records.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a busy Supply Chain environment.
• Direct experience in IT based systems
• Experience in Sales operations & Supply Chain in a large / multinational organization.
• Working with teams with significant cross-functional interaction.
• Ability to meet strict reporting deadlines and working under minimal supervision
Key Competencies for the Role
• Experience in Iscala, SAP and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDWH).
• Working with database and reconciliation.
• Experience in Supply Chain & Sales operations.