Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Food & Agriculture Relationship Officers – ()
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa.
Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS – FOOD & AGRICULTURE – (ONE YEAR CONTRACT – RENEWABLE)
Reporting to the Branch Relationship Manager, Relationship Officer F&A shall be based at the Branch. He/she will be responsible for overseeing the growth of a High-Quality Asset Portfolio within F&A. He is responsible of customer acquisition, facilitation of loan application and appraisal, presentation of the loan requests to the Branch Credit Committee and forwarding the loan request to Head office Credit Risk for approval.
The Relationship officers will have a dotted reporting line to the General manager F&A Head Of F&A Retail Banking, Head of F&A SME and corporate Banking, and Regional Managers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mobilizing deposits and growth of the loan book to grow the Bank’s portfolio.
- Manage the portfolio quality of the various customers under their portfolio.
- Growing customer numbers/base
- Ensure the Sector’s policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Identifying customer potential and credit worthiness and preparing credit proposals in compliance with the Bank’s credit and lending policy
- Growth of the loan book by marketing to new and existing customers.
- Relationship management of both customers and institutions.
- Customer and Institutional appraisal.
- Quality Customer Service.
- Advising farmers and the bank on technical aspects.
- Supporting the various branch operations.
- Bachelors degree ( or equivalent) in Agricultural related studies from a well-recognized University/institution
- Minimum KSCE mean grade C+
- Previous experience in a similar working environment will be an added advantage
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Commitment to working with Agriculture based segment of the population.
Jun 18, 2022