Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Manager – Compliance and Reporting – ()
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
- Manage HR Risk register and audit activities for compliance with existing laws, policies, procedures, standards and recommend/follow through on the implementation of corrective action.
- Manage development and review of HR policies, frameworks and procedures that are in line with emerging business needs.
- Work with the HR Process Owners in periodically re-egineering the HR processes, Standard Operating Procedures, role-sort and Service Level Agreements.
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of staff policies and procedures and employee handbook manuals.
- Review reports on HR costs and budget utilization and recommend corrective action
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management and employees.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal HR policies
- Develop, Review, Monitor & Evaluate Policies and Procedures
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training.
- Prepare reports for management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigations through the periodic self-audits.
- Ensure that HR Policies, frameworks and procedures comply with legislative requirements
- Develop strategic reporting measures and mechanisms to show the impact of HR in the achievement of organizational goals through HR Score Cards & Dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree and a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Member of IHRM and/or a similar renowned HR professional body.
Skills/ Experience Required
- HR Domain expertise
- Minimum10 years of core HR experience that includes delivering projects / leading programs and working with stakeholders in a cross-functional setup
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical ability