Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Requisition ID: req28238
Job Title: Senior Coordinator, Africa Regional C&B
Sector: Human Resources
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
The Senior Coordinator, Africa Regional C&B will participate in the development and implementation of IRCs global C&B philosophy, strategy, guidelines, and processes to ensure we are externally competitive and internally equitable. This role includes providing consultation, benchmarking, design and implementation recommendations across the three African regions for the full spectrum of compensation and benefits issues. By serving as a main point of contact for C&B for all of Africa, this position will coordinate with the regional and country HR colleagues to ensure cohesion with our practices, procedures, polices and processes with a particular focus and sensitivity to our Duty of Care, Safeguarding, and Gender, Diversity, Equality and Inclusion standards and requirements.
- Ensure external competitiveness and internal fairness of compensation and benefits plans and policies across Africa
- Influence and drive implementation of Global Mobility policies and practices
- Identify trends in the respective field of expertise and translate them into relevant concepts / tools for the organization
- Lead compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and employment Standards for each of the African countries we operate
- Partner with Regional HR Partners and HR Country Leads to define requirements to attract, engage and retain Talent
- Build relevant metrics and drive continuous improvement to ensure services and data integrity
- Assume responsibility for regionally consistent and accurate job grading/evaluation and salary structures
- Lead all aspects of selection and management of ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers (e.g. insurance carriers, survey data and benefit providers)
- Tailor, evaluate, and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, cost-effective, and in compliance with local regulations
- Own the yearly compensation cycle for Africa including conducting an annual gender equity pay analysis
- Develop and deliver regional specific management and employee training and awareness communications/sessions
- Partner with other regional and global partners on C&B issues. Work on a variety of special projects as needed.
Key Working Relationships
- Position Reports to: Sr Director, Global Compensation, Benefits and Global Mobility
- Other Internal contacts: HQ Compensation, Benefits and Global Mobility colleagues; Regional HR Partners
- Country HR Leads, Africa Region Managers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred in Human Resources, Finance or other relevant degree
- 3-6 years of work experience in Compensation, Benefits and/or Global Mobility
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills, as well as data analysis and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – customer service focus a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with managing multiple priorities concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; proven ability to prioritize and deliver on time
- Fluency in English required; fluency in French a plus
- Standard work environment
- Location flexible (considering coordination with HR collaborators throughout Africa)
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.