Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Kenya Airways – Internship Program
Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying and was voted one of the Best Employer Brands of 2021 in Sub-Saharan Africa by the LinkedIn Talent Awards
The Kenya Airways – Internship Program is an endeavor to complement Government efforts in creating opportunities for Kenyan youth to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills while gaining requisite work experience to increase their chances of employability.
The program offers opportunities in the following areas:
- Communication (Audio-visual Equipment)
- Corporate Library
- Digital Graphic Designer
- Fahari Innovation Hub Design
- Ground Services Equipment Maintenance
- Technical Engineering & Maintenance
- Human Resources
- Marketing Research
- Quality, Safety & Environment
Conditions of Internship
To be eligible for the Kenya Airways Internship Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Be a student pursuing an undergraduate degree and who will continue his/her graduate studies or graduate right after the period of the internship.
- Completed the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a minimum grade of ‘’B’’ (plain).
- No past internship experience with Kenya Airways.
- Those selected for internship will be required to submit proof of medical insurance.
- The Kenya Airways internship program will not extend beyond three (3) months.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent IT skills. Computer Literacy is a must.
- Team player, values and respects others
- Self-driven & respectful of time management
- Customer Centric. Focused on meeting client needs
- Results oriented. Focused on delivery
- Detail-oriented. Effort on accuracy
- Interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with others
- Integrity and honesty. A high regard to ethics.
- Communication skills. Ability to transfer a message orally and in writing.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their applications as ONE .pdf attachment that will include:
- Cover Letter indicating ONE area of preferred interest from the list above.
- Updated CV
- Scan copy of Kenyan National Identification Card
- Scan copy of Letter from learning institution
- Scan copy of KCSE Certificate
- Scan copy of Certificate of Good Conduct
Submit the above documents via this LinkedIn job application post.
Note: ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Original documentation that will be required should you be selected for the Kenya Airways – Internship Program
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae and relevant documents are shared above.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.