Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager- Discipline Management
This role is responsible for discipline management function in the Authority.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
- Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Enforce the Code of Conduct
- Implement the Disciplinary Process and ensure disciplinary actions are communicated to staff and stakeholders
- Liaise with Intelligence and Strategic Operations (I&SO) Department on disciplinary matters and with the Legal Department on Industrial Court cases
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of activities in the Unit
- Implementation of Labor/Industrial relations policies, procedures and relevant statutes
- Advice staff on the application and interpretation of Industrial/Labor Relations policies.
- Monitor/ensure implementation of relevant/applicable Service Level Agreements
- Coordinate/supervise preparation of disciplinary process impact assessment reports.
- Providing secretarial services for the Disciplinary Committee
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the unit
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the unit
- Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Financial Responsibility
- Development of budgets
- Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the institution.
III. Decision Making / Job Influence
- Make strategic, operational and financial decisions
- Plans the work of subordinates
- Assigns work to subordinates
- Monitors subordinates work performance
- Appraises/evaluates subordinates performance
- Working Conditions
- 90% of the wok is performed in the office, and the rest involves courts and labour relations
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A degree in Human Resource Management or related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Diploma in HR /Post graduate Diploma in HR/ Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
- Membership to a Professional Body – IHRM
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role with at least 2 years at entry level management.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Technological ability
- Tax business understanding
- Strategy design
- Risk management and analysis
- Good decision-making capabilities
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Resilient, focused and results-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 21st June 2022.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)