Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager – Finance Business Partner – Commercial Channels – (22000321)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Finance Business Partnering & Decision Support department within the Finance Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Senior Manager; Finance Business Partnering & Decision Support, the individual is key to ensure the business captures in a timely and intelligent manner, key cost drivers relating to revenue, capital expenditure and operational expenses for respective divisions.
- To participate in periodic budgeting and reporting cycles to ensure that divisional costs drivers are correctly reflected and captured in the reporting system to avoid subsequent delays to downstream processes or inefficiencies due to incorrect cost capture and reporting.
- To act as the liaison for all financial matters as they relate to but not limited to participation in procurement, working capital matters and financial business case development within the respective divisions
- To support commercial Tribes during the Quarterly Business Planning cycle ensuring that the tribes develop relevant OKRs that drive overall company mission
- To drive simplification of Finance processes to support an Agile organization
- To support in data and analytics that provide key insights into business performance and support decision making
- Keeps track of revenue performance and can articulate on key revenue drivers and risks to revenue performance
- Uses data and analytics to review commercial performance for the commercial tribes and units and support decision making
- Drive and fully participate in the setting and budgeting of overheads and CAPEX during the various budgeting cycles
- Ensure cost drivers are updated regularly and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Review of cost center reports for Consumer Division to ensure accuracy of entries made and reasonableness of any accruals and/or provisions included in the reports
- Ensure Business Model Compliance and reinforce internal controls and company policy. Act as the main contact for finance on new business model initiatives related to agile transformation.
- Monthly review of open Purchase Requisitions (PRs) and Local purchase orders (LPO’s) raised for the division to confirm status and report accordingly.
- Ensure receipting of goods and services within the ERP system is enforced on a timely and accurate basis to reduce the need for manual accruals via journals during reporting.
- Reduction of cost center overheads by enhancing efficiency and identifying cost saving opportunities within departments.
- Taking part in any key ERP trainings that are necessary for purposes of effective cost management in the system.
- Taking part in company wide cost saving and process improvement initiatives.
- Review of business cases for divisional projects before implementation and ensure that they are financially sound and aligned to the business strategy.
- Budget controlling and analysis during the budget cycles.
- Work cross functionally and contribute to a collaborative work spirit across the organization promoting the Spirit of Agile.
- Liaise with procurement to ensure all items to be requisitioned are scheduled and planned for, optimize available discounts, ensure controls and reduce duplications or repeat purchases.
- Continually identify processes that can be automated to create more effective cost capture process and improved financial controls.
- Provide guidance to budget owners and drive budget adherence within the departments.
- Positively influence corporate center performance through effective day-to-day operational and financial support
- Vouch all purchase requests for the Regional Sales Division to ensure proper mapping of expenses and ascertain compliance to procurement policies.
- A graduate with a degree in a financial field or closely related
- Recognized accounting qualification (CPA (K), ACCA, etc.)
- 5-7 years’ experience in Finance
- Significant work experience in the telecommunications industry
- Able to develop and recommend financial operational policies and processes for the business
- In depth knowledge and experience to provide strong financial decision support to the business.
- Able to take a holistic view of the business with a financial focus.
- Understands financial data to provide value-added insight.
- Up to date knowledge of best practice in accounting processes and accounting systems.
- Have strong business acumen and highly developed commercial experience
- Experience in strategic decision making
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- High level experience and skills working with stakeholders
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.