Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
UX Specialist – (22000330)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for of UX Specialist in the Payments tribe. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Tribe Lead, will be responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with M-PESA payment products and services. The UX lead will be domiciled in M-PESA Superapp squad working closely with customer journey experts across all payments Squads to ensure seamless product and services research, design and the successful implementation of Ux best practices and principles across all products and services. We are looking for a dynamic UX researcher and designer who will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate should demonstrate evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to Ux design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Translates user needs and business needs into user flows and wireframes and owns the interaction design phase of the product development
- Works with Product managers and customer Journey experts in creating the long term and short-term vision for the digital products
- Uses of storyboards/wireframes/prototypes to demonstrate how a product/service will work to non-technical stakeholders such as senior management.
- Determines information architecture and creates sitemaps for complex systems
- Works with different stakeholders of a product to establish user needs and creating optimized user journeys.
- Creates wireframes / mockups and interactive prototypes using tools such as AdobeXD/Sketch/Figma
- Makes strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings/standard design guidelines and feedback.
- Conducts qualitative and quantitative research in order to uncover user needs and insights
- Conducts usability testing to help in refining digital product design.
- Work with tools that track user behavior on digital products e.g Hotjar, Appsee, Google Analytics in order to understand usage behavior on digital products.
- Conducts industry and competitor research in order to give the team an edge in the digital products developed.
- Collates customer feedback from different channels e.g social media, call center, google play-store and gives actionable insights to the development team
- Creates surveys for research to gather feedback on products.
- Assess Payments tribe ability to successfully deliver user-centered design encompassing the quality and consistency of research and design processes, resources, tools, and operations,
- Asses payments tribe propensity to support and strengthen Ux now and in the future, through its leadership, workforce, and culture.
- Determine which of the Ux maturity 6 stages the tribe currently occupies.
- Gather insights about how the tribe can increase its UX maturity.
- Develop a capability development plan on growing Ux maturity within the Tribe.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, visual design, communications, computer science, or related field.
- Familiarity with coding languages and specialized software programs
- Previous design experience.
- Artistic eye for design
- Ability to think creatively
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT and programming skills
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from university in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
- National ID/Passport.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.