Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- This position is responsible for debiting and crediting finances and implementing reconciliation recommendations on the system. This involves preparing daily reports on mail status.
ASSISTANT BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Company:APA Insurance
- Location: Mombasa
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:6yWfNK8wvt
- Date added:10-Jun-2022
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Raising debit and credit notes as assigned;
- Developing timely motor certificate / cover notes declarations for all concerned intermediaries;
- Establish efficient renewal process to achieve the set turnaround time for preparation and issuance of renewal notices for delivery of the desired retention rate
- Prepare Quotations.
- Assess, manage and rate all risks to ensure acceptance and retention of quality business.
- Continuously review the performance of assigned accounts and make necessary recommendations in liaison with the supervisor.
- Reconciling service provider statements and confirming the status to finance for payments;
- Establish proper documentation of risks and timely issuance of certificates, debits, policy documents, and endorsements
- Preparing the document status report;
- Deliver on Service Level Agreements.
- Communicate effectively to relevant parties on confirmation of policy documentation receipt, endorsements, etc.
- Participating in company CSR and brand-building activities in liaison with other departments.
- Issuing and revising quotes to intermediaries within recommended guidelines and follow-up to ensure business closure
- Reconciliation of client accounts to reflect the business booked status on monthly basis.
- Preparation and issuance of Renewal notice sixty days before renewal date
- Appoint property & vehicle valuers where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an equivalent
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Team Player
- Negotiation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- ACII/AIIK or any relevant professional qualification
- Entry level
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org