Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
IT NETWORK ENGINEER
JTL-MIS-INE-06-22 | IT & Software | Full-time
IT NETWORK ENGINEER ROLE
We are seeking to recruit a competent IT Network Engineer who will provide technical expertise, design and support, local and wide area network administration.
IT NETWORK ENGINEER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Advise on the communications requirements of installed and planned networked information systems.
• Maintain system standards and procedures on network related issues and technically enforce the same.
• Implementation, Configuration, and support of the voice platforms including the call center.
• Limited downtime, nil business disruption and correct change management.
• Ensuring system availability, neatness, and change management.
• Monitors, administers, and maintains network security, countermeasures for availability and safety.
• Liaise with other departments to deliver cross team projects and harmonized IT operations. Provide input, expertise in projects that require IT Network infrastructure for expanding business areas to support regions and new products/services.
• Maintain 99.9% LAN availability target.
• Consistently meet project milestones dependent on IT and LAN/WAN connectivity.
• Uses network management tools to investigate, diagnose and resolve network problems within service level agreement tolerances, referring to network users, other staff, and suppliers as necessary.
• Resolving and escalating if required of all tasks logged in IT service desk for networks team as per agreed SLA.
• Documentation of network, network design hardware and software inventory.
IT NETWORK ENGINEER ROLE QUALIFICATIONS
• Degree in Computer Science or any other related field
• Certified CISCO Engineer
• Experience with different cloud provider technologies.
• A solid background in Linux/Unix and Windows server system administration
• Understanding of cloud infrastructure and security requirements.
• Deep Knowledge of Voice Systems, integration of SIP and PSTN.
• Managing, Configuring and Troubleshooting Firewalls.
• Formal professional training or work experience in networking and communication technologies. Knowledge of a networking environment.
Expires on June 24th, 2022