Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Career Opportunity: Assistant Manager – Marketing
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the positions listed below
Assistant Manager – Marketing
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials and case studies. You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams.
- Formulate brand plan and propose various Marketing strategies in accordance with corporate policy for the hospital brand.
- Participate in marketing department policy formulation and development
- Plan various activities as per the Marketing Strategic plans.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business
- At least four years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th June 2022.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “ASSISTANT
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”