Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for developing quotations, scrutinizing proposals, risk assessment and acceptance, renewal follow-ups, and policy documentation with the aim of enforcing effective credit control, delivery of set loss ratio, and building and maintaining customer relationships. The job holder will also be responsible for debiting and crediting finances and implementing reconciliation recommendations on the system.
BUSINESS DEVELOPER – CORPORATE BUSINESS
- Company:APA Insurance
- Location: Head Office
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:spfn4iGPt6
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sourcing and procuring of business in line with the set targets/budgets;
- Addressing client/customer inquiries and feedback within the timelines stipulated in the service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Reviewing the performance of risks through loss ratio reports for both new and existing businesses;
- Supporting the premium collection;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports giving details of individual performance on business acquired/lost and feedback on market practices from customers;
- Establish an efficient renewal process to achieve the set turnaround time for preparation and issuance of renewal notices for delivery of the desired retention rate;
- Prepare Quotations.
- Assess, manage and rate all risks to ensure acceptance and retention of quality business.
- Reconciling service provider statements and confirming the status to finance for payments;
- Establish proper documentation of risks and timely issuance of certificates, debits, policy documents, and endorsements and communicate effectively to relevant parties on confirmation of the same.
- Participating in company CSR and brand-building activities in liaison with other departments.
- Deliver on Service Level Agreements.
- Reconciliation of client accounts to reflect the business booked status on monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an equivalent
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Team Player
- Negotiation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- At least 2 years’ experience
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org