Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for maintaining an efficient operational workflow but is not limited to Records Management, incoming mail, registry function and electronic document management that supports the services of the organization.
RECORDS AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
- Company:APA Insurance
- Location: Head Office
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:sVCV4r9rnf
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and maintain an efficient and effective registry management system for the adoption and use within the claims registry
- Sorting and arranging information and documents for filing according to the organization’s claims record management protocols
- Classifying, coding and indexing information and documents for inclusion in the claims registry systems
- Filing information and documents claims registry system
- Identifying and retrieving information and documents for users
- Recording file and document movements
- Labelling storage locations, and assembling and labelling new files
- Removing inactive and dead files
- Devising and ensuring the implementation of retention and disposal schedules in line with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Responding to enquiries relating to items maintained in the registry and as required, searching for, identifying and retrieving information and documents for users.
Electronic Document Management
- Coordinating the exercise of continuous scanning of physical documents following the electronic document management system protocols
- Ensure scanning of documents is done in a timely and efficient manner taking into consideration document indexing and assignment to claims handler as an EDMS tickets.
- Overseeing the management and use of the electronic documents management system (EDMS) within the claims department
- Providing the relevant reports in relation to claims for management consumption
- To ensure a smooth transition of the department to go paperless with the available tools and proper archiving of documents without affecting the operations of the department.
- Degree in Records Management/Library studies
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent Computer skills including the ability to operate the computerized library, database and graphics programmers at a proficient level
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information
- Ability to work within minimum supervision.
- Relevant Professional Qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role within a reputable and very busy organization
Send mail to email@example.com