Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Head, Group Operations Audit
The Head, Group Operations Audit will be responsible for the development and execution of the Group Operations Audit Plan. Providing assurance as needed to Senior Management of KCB Bank Group, through the Group Audit Director, that the processes and controls by means of which the business is managed are appropriate to the task and are functioning effectively. And undertaking of risk assessments and lead or perform internal audit assignments to deliver the Group Operations Audit Plan.
- Facilitate and monitor the delivery of the Group Operations Audits; understanding the key audit issues arising and escalating any significant audit findings that remain unresolved.
- Provide expert audit advise to the Group Audit Director.
- Oversee control and management of the Group Operations Audits Universe activities assigned by the Group Audit Director.
- Develop and maintain a robust risk assessment process for documenting and communicating results of business risk assessment and audit plan for each business.
- Work with Credit, Treasury & Legal Audit (CTLA) team and Information Systems Audit (ISA) team to achieve a wholistic approach to the assessment of risks, development and execution of audit plans.
- Provide administrative support to the Group Operations Audit teams and ensure compliance with local laws and regulations applicable to audit.
- Oversee the performance of the Group Operations Audits and ensure personal development and performance management of staff around responsibility are managed appropriately.
- Identify and escalate significant issues.
- Manage professional audit teams’ fieldwork when assigned as Team Leader/Manager.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Business-Related Degree from a recognized university.
- CPA (K) Certification.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Senior Management position in Audit, Finance, Retail or Corporate Banking and Operations. With at least, 5 years’ experience in Audit, 2 years’ experience in Finance and 1 year experience in Credit, Banking Operations and Treasury, Retail or Corporate Businesses.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 24th June 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.