Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sales Administration Associate
Peach Tech Limited
Peach Tech Limited aims to revolutionize the way cars are bought and sold across Africa. We’ve launched a marketplace purpose-built to connect buyers and sellers of used cars in Kenya in new and exciting ways, but have our sights set on bigger and better things – leveraging cutting-edge technology,
robust offline operations, and customer service excellence to build an ecosystem around buying, selling, owning and maintaining cars in Africa and prove to the African customer that they deserve – and can have – more!
At Peach, we believe that our success as a company depends in large part on our ability to deliver both an experience and an outcome that delights our customers – if we exceed their expectations, they will come back to us, refer their family/friends, etc…if we don’t, that’s the end of it! As such, the Sales-Admin role occupies a central position in who we are and what we do, theoretically and very much in practice.
The successful candidate’s immediate responsibilities will include…
● Coordinate pre-viewing / sale checks on vehicle status, including but not limited to mileage and logbook ownership status, and communicate outcomes with internal stakeholders
● Support buyers and sellers in navigating the administrative close of the sales process
○ Clearly explain after-sales processes to set expectations on timelines, outcomes
○ Walk customers through our sales documentation and answer any questions
○ Coordinate payments and communicate payment updates with customers
○ Ensure all documentation is duly-signed and KYC docs are on file (ID, KRA Pin) – if done online, everything downloaded and stored in Drive; if done offline, everything scanned and stored in Drive
● Coordinate and execute physical handover of the vehicle and logbook transfers, resolving issues as they arise
○ Identify status of logbook ownership, relevant parties to engage; ensure customers have
account(s) on TIMS (if not, help them to set up accounts) and troubleshoot any issues with TIMS or logbooks pre/post-sale
○ Communicate with seller and buyer re: insurance on the vehicle
○ Preparation of the delivery note
○ Do pre-handover checks on car and lead handovers to customers
● Lead coordination of related services, such as logbook pickup
○ Introduce scope of services and pricing to buyer, coordinate to get logbook and ID to be able to pick the new logbook, identify and coordinate with a trusted agent to facilitate pickup and delivery
● Own insurance management function at Peach. We have two types of cars in our lot, cars that we have bought with the intention of re-selling and also cars that private sellers have put under our control so we can sell on their behalf – all need to be covered at all times to enable smooth sales.
The Fleet Coordination and Management Associate will conduct daily checks on your behalf, but you manage the execution of renewals, etc.
○ You ensure that all cars that Peach buys to resell have their previous insurance canceled
and new insurance under Peach installed on the cars.
○ You maintain an up to date tracker of insurance status of all cars in the lot- car acquisition and private seller cars.
○ You follow-up and cancel insurance bought by Peach on all cars that are sold.
● Manage the listings on the website and act as a quality control layer between the Operations and Sales teams.
○ Maintain a running list of the cars to be listed on the website, including status and price; update regularly for completeness
○ Check on all auto-generated inspection reports and listings to ensure there are no errors /consistency with inputs and outcomes, and that information is communicated in a way that is easily understood / clear.
○ If there are issues with the automation, escalate product issue(s) and own the creation of inspection reports and handover to the Sales team to communicate to customers.
This is a full-time role (48 hours per week) with a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates must have experience interacting with NTSA / the TIMS platform and understand the role of logbooks in vehicle ownership in Kenya. Candidates with a proven record of successful operations
management combined with knowledge of or experience working with vehicles will be given preference.
If you meet this requirement and are interested, please submit a CV and statement of purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be prepared to discuss not only the role and responsibilities mentioned above, but also how you understand and would add to our company values, which include:
● Ownership ~ Complete work is the expectation; going above and beyond is who we are and what we do
● Respect ~ Communication is key and this is always done in a respectful manner, no matter how difficult; as a team, we may disagree but we commit
● Challenge ~ As a company, we are anti comfort zones; Peach is a place for learning and growth