Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Nairobi, Mombasa, Kakamega, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu, Kenya
- Full Time
- Mid Level
About WATU Gari:
Watu Gari is part of the WATU group that started its operations in 2021 to provide flexible car financing solutions for Kenyans. We believe a car can mean many things to different people, so we want to help our clients to drive their dreams. As one of the most reliable car loan facilities in Kenya, we’re here to provide our clients with seamless, speedy, and transparent service.
We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and do you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
We are looking for Dealership Relations Officers who will be based in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kakamega, Eldoret, Nakuru, and Kisumu towns.
As a Dealership Relations Officer, you will be mainly responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with our partner car dealerships. In addition to that, you will have the opportunity to serve our clients within the framework of the vision, policies, and values of Watu Gari. You will also be participating in marketing and field activities to build trustful relationships with dealers and clients.
A successful Dealership Relations Officer is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of all – the company, the market, and the clients we serve.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the car dealerships
- Conducting Watu gari product presentations in response to Clients’ inquiries
- Attracting Clients to our car loan product as well as maintaining the service standards in serving our existing clients and expanding our client base
- Conducting pre-assessment of Clients’ financial position and offering the best product configuration
- Providing daily reports/feedback on activities performed
- Participating in field marketing campaigns and events either individually or in collaboration with partnered dealerships
- Following up on potential clients, answering any questions the clients might have, while proactively encouraging the client to make use of company financing services
- Ensuring proper and timely loan request processing, acquiring necessary documentation, and ensuring asset proper release
- Accompanying clients through all stages of the car loan process – from the point of inquiry to the release of the asset
- Acting as the contact person at nominated car dealerships for all incoming inquiries from potential and existing clients regarding our product
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Ability to create lasting relationships with clients and communicate quickly and effectively
- Integrity, enthusiasm, and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done while also capable of leading complex strategy discussions
- High attention to detail and internal control
- Experience in the auto industry or financing
- Diploma in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What We Offer:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set its aspirations high and works hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefit
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU Gari team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!