Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14 000 employees in Africa, with over 2000 employees in Kenya
Key Purpose Statement
This role is responsible executing the external and Internal communication deliverables as described in the CCBA reputation strategy which includes developing a media plan to profile CCBA’s thought leadership, generate positive media coverage and advocacy for the business. They will also own and lead employee communication across the business, building relationships with key internal customers and oversee corporate events for CCBA KE.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as an expert and internal consultant on both internal and external communication practices and trends.
- Create an enabling environment for the continuous management and improvement of communication in CCBA KE.
- Developing timely, relevant, and high impact communication, including organisational announcements, intranet posts, presentations, policy and guidelines and new initiatives
- Develop and implement relevant and credible content which is contextualised per audience
- Identifying relevant media role players, platforms, PR agencies, media monitoring agencies, representatives of media publications, journalists, editors, and other relevant role players.
- Engage regularly with key stakeholders on internal communication issues.
Skills, Experience & Education
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in a corporate communication or agency environment with exposure to employee communications, publications, intranet, digital media, digital platforms and related areas.
- Experience in Social Media Management
- Ability to successfully collaborate across functions
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written across all levels of stakeholders and across different Media platforms.
- Excellent networking skills and influencing skills
- Ability to accurately work under pressure in meeting deadlines
- Be a critical thinker with excellent prioritization and organizing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Public relations or related field.
Closing Date 2022/06/21