Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14 000 employees in Africa, with over 2000 employees in Kenya
Key Purpose Statement
The HR coordinator will be responsible for delivering comprehensive professional Human Resource services to the organization and respective function in line with the organization’s HR Strategy. They will also provide administrative support to the Human Resource Business partner and first line query resolution support to internal customers, ensuring process efficiency and effectiveness, and excellent customer service for all Human Resource related matters. The role will report to Human Resource Business Partner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
HR Advisory Support
- Interpretation, advising and communicating to line mangers and staff on HR policies and procedures, business changes and or updates and ensuring adherence to the same.
- Support HR Business Partner as regards performance management, deployment, staff development tasks, succession planning processing, manpower planning and budgeting, job evaluation, change management assignments.
- Gather relevant data from the various functions to support the HR metrics, analyse data, perform trend analyses and report HR performance on a monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual basis.
- Facilitate the transfer of staff to various workstations in line with the business needs.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Specialist and Payroll team to ensure end to end completion of document processing that is, document generation, employee files, payroll that are generated throughout the employee life cycle.
- Assists with SAP functional queries including transactional, navigation and problem solving so that a professional and efficient HR service can be provided to customers.
Talent Management Support
- Facilitates the background checks for potential candidates.
- Supports the specialist with setting up of psychometric assessments for potential candidates.
- Completes Employee Take on processes SAP including payroll interface.
- Supports the Talent Acquisition specialist in interviews where and when required.
- Working closely with the Talent Acquisition specialist, to ensure new staff are well on boarded to CCBA.
Completed general office administration
- Completes and controls day-to-day office administrative functions so that all documentation can be correctly and timeously handled, whilst providing a quality service.
- Ensures at all administrative activities meet the standards of the customer and relevant company policies and procedures 100% accurate, timeous.
- Records are kept, maintained and updated as per company procedure and access is properly controlled.
- Co-ordinates various HR activities.
- Draws HR reports, analyses trends and reports on these.
- Reports meet the standards of the customer on time and 100% accurate and any other specific needs of the customers in line with the requirements set by the HRBP.
- Helps maintain a positive service culture.
Employee Relations and Culture Management
- Supports the conclusion and administration of disciplinary inquiries as and when required.
- Listen to grievances, advice and implement appropriate disciplinary procedures and ensure compliance to HR policies and procedures on the same.
- Keep up to date with changes to employment and other relevant legislation and HR best practices.
- Schedules Union Management meetings and compiles minutes.
- Administer the annual employee engagement survey in the respective functions.
- Supports employee engagement initiatives Long Service Awards, Communication sessions, Family Days, Wellness activities
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Relevant experience in HRIS systems and processes.
- Good understanding of Human Resources policies and procedures and the Kenya HR labour laws.
- Excellent interpersonal, good communication skills and an ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external customers.
- Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to gather, analyse and report on key business and HR metrics to support decision making.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- A Post graduate qualification in HR will be an added advantage
Closing Date 2022/06/21