Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing or a function of similar scope
- Experience with building and implementing a talent acquisition strategy
- Experience in building and cultivating relationships with clients and advising leaders on talent/hiring
- Technical recruiting experience
- Experience in closing candidates and facilitating complex compensation packages
- Experience in relationship management and the ability to partner with hiring managers
- Familiarity with local talent organizations
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with growing demands
About The Job
Google is known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. The Google Recruiting team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Googlers. As a member of our recruiting team, you’ll be charged with finding unique candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of resourcefulness and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working at Google. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You’re also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for generating pipeline and managing the entire talent process from. You will use clients’ hiring needs and search requirements to match talent with roles they will be successful in. You will play an active role in supporting talent through the process and advocating for them to create an excellent experience.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as “Human Resources”). We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Partner with executive leaders, advising on search strategy to identify candidates.
- Develop excellent relationships with candidates, understanding their needs and connecting them to opportunities at Google.
- Inform candidates with quality communications throughout the hiring process.
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out additional responsibilities.
- Advocate for equity and inclusion in the hiring process and ensure candidate pipelines are representative of the talent market and our users.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
You must be logged in to post a comment.