Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The KCCB – General Secretariat is the National Administrative, facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the KCCB implements and co-ordinates various Pastoral programs at the National level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya. It is seeking an individuals to fill the following positions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide transport services to authorized officials,
- Perform Ad-hoc duties as determined by the Supervisor, Delivers messages and financial materials / items,
- Carrying out messengerial duties,
- Ensuring that the motor vehicle is well maintained and always in a serviced condition,
- Accurately maintains a variety of logs and files,
- Performing any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- KCSE level of education or equivalent Clean valid driving licenses
- 4 years satisfactory motor vehicle driving experience Basic vehicle maintenance skills;
- Good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili;
- Knowledge of Nairobi Central Business District (CBD).
- Must have a Valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Able to work under minimum supervision Has good interpersonal
- A good knowledge of social teachings of the Church, and Ethical principles
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO:-
KCCB –GENERAL SECRETARIAT
P.O BOX 13475-00800
To reach him on or before 16th June 2022 at 5.00p.m.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED