Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Manager – HR Operations
This role is responsible for providing support in coordination, monitoring, reporting and quality management of operations in the HR Division.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Monitor Divisional performance and service delivery against the approved work plan and SLA timelines.
- Coordinate partnership between HR Division and other departments / Regional offices.
- Monitor implementation of HR action points arising from Board and Management.
- Day to day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the HR Operations office.
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Coordinate the preparation and compilation of various divisional reports in line with the approved reporting guidelines.
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the Division: Audit, Integrity, Survey Recommendations, QMS and Risk Management.
- Coordinate the preparation of Divisional Budget and monitor its utilization.
- Coordinate the development of the Divisional Annual Procurement Plan and track its implementation.
- Coordinate preparation of Divisional Performance Review Reports in line with Performance Management guidelines.
- Coordinate day-to-day administrative operations in the Deputy Commissioner’s office.
- Liaise with relevant departments/divisions/sections to ensure timely dissemination of information.
- Facilitate initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the Division.
- Monitors divisional budget.
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the Authority.
Decision Making / Job Influence
Makes strategic and operational decisions.
- Works predominantly in an office setting.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A degree in Human Resource Management or business related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Membership to a Professional Body – IHRM
- Diploma in HR/Post graduate Diploma in HR/Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) or Diploma in a business related field will be an added advantage
Previous relevant work experience required.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience with at least one (1) year at supervisory level.
Functional Skills, Behavioural Competencies/Attributes:
- Good decision-making capabilities
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Resilient, focused and results-oriented
- Risk management and analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Supervisory Skills
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 26th June, 2022.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)