Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Manager – HR Records
This role is responsible for managing KRA’s Human resource records
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Ensure and oversee safe storage and accessibility of records by implementing security systems
- Oversee KRA employee’s records from their creation and preservation through to disposal
- Ensure employees understand records management policies such as confidentiality, accuracy and authenticity
- Identify gaps in employees’ skills, such as the ability to implement new technologies in managing electronic records, and arranges for training solutions that keep their skills updated
- Oversee the design and implementation of print and electronic records
- Oversee implementation of procedures and policies pertaining to Records & Archives administration
- Ensuring confidentiality of records & information
- Assist in implementation of a HRIS and System uptake
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of reports
- Assist in Identifying documents which are disposable as per the Ministry of Public Service guidelines and the Disposal Act and seek approval from the DC – HR to have the documents disposed.
- Supporting HRIS System Administration
- Receiving and processing enrolment documents of new staff
- Facilitation of staff identification badges
- Day-to-day operations and supervision of staff in the unit
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the institution i.e. Computers and Office equipment
Decision Making / Job Influence
- Make operational decisions
- Works predominantly in a comfortable environment
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A degree in Human Resource Management or related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Diploma in HR/Post graduate Diploma in HR/Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
- Membership to a Professional Body – IHRM
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar role and at least 1 year at supervisory level
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- People management skills
- Risk management and analysis
- Results driven and analytical
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Technological ability
- Tax business understanding
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 26th June, 2022.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)