Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a Dispatch Clerk, you will ensure timely and correct dispatch of products to customers according to delivery schedules and maintain an effective system for monitoring stock loading as per load manifests with matching barcodes and physical quantities.
What you will do:
- Manage accurate and efficient stock transfers during the loading of trucks from the loading bay
- Receive and prepare work orders, monitor jobs in progress and inform personnel about any logistic problems, updates or customer concerns
- Monitor stock movement into the trucks, verify load and documentation and then sign off with the driver and security
- Continuously monitor and schedule work for crews
- Dispatch vehicles in accordance with internal procedures
- Ensure that all relevant procedures, SOPs and routines are followed and adhered to in line with
- company policy
What you bring to KOKO
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 1-year work experience in a busy distribution set-up
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills, working knowledge of ERP preferred
- Knowledge of basic stock-taking procedures
- Good report writing skills
- Flexibility with change in work shifts
- Honesty, integrity, and ethics
FUNCTION: Supply Chain, Logistics
INDUSTRY: IT / Ecommerce / Internet
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years
- Tech Savy
- Logistic Support
- Supply Chain
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Their mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. They build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKO Points” inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Their first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. They are looking for people who share their passion for technology and their vision for global impact.