Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MyHealth Africa is a fast-growing Healthtech company transforming how patients access healthcare services in Africa and internationally. We recently won Best Healthtech company in Africa for 2022 by the Global Startup Awards.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious and hardworking sales specialist to help list medical professionals, clinics and hospitals on the My Health Africa Platform.
Reporting to the C.O.O., the Business Development Officer will be responsible for helping to communicate and educate medical professionals in Kenya and regionally across Africa about the platform and encourage them to list.
This position is suitable for a high performing salesperson with a bit of experience and a strong passion for the healthcare sector.
This is a unique role to join a fast-growing and high impact company as we start our rapid expansion across Africa.
- Research, find, vet and list leading medical professionals, clinics and hospitals.
- Build a strong database of medical professionals around Africa.
- Speak with doctors, clinics and hospitals via in-person or online meetings to educate them about My Health Africa and encourage them to list on MyHealth Africa.
- Onboard medical professionals effectively using templates provided to ensure all information is accurately collected.
- Meet your sales/listing targets.
- Come up with and implement innovative collaborative joint marketing activities with the medical professionals and facilities we work with.
- Report on feedback from medical specialists, clinics and hospitals on what new features they may want to add.
- Participate in educational and/or information events to raise awareness about MyHealth Africa.
- At least one (1) years’ experience working in sales or marketing, preferable in the health industry.
- Degree in a relevant field.
- You are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to help build MHA into a market leader.
- Excellent sales skills are a must.
- Very organized and proactive to follow up on past leads.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Ability to spend a lot of time researching, finding contacting and demonstrating to doctors, clinics and hospitals.
- Excellent English writing skills are a must and the ability to communicate with people from different countries in East Africa.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A wiliness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Computer literate – Strong Outlook, Word and other software skills.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Assist with creating onboarding documents for medical professionals.
- Flexible and willing to help in other areas if need be as we are a start-up.
- A team player.
- Willing to put in long hours.