Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall responsibility and supervision of day to day for community business segment quality conscious growth and customer service excellence with clear deposits mobilization and loan book growth.
- Recruit new customers as prescribed in the community banking business which include but not limited to group, chama, landloards, micro borrowers, etc. through relevant marketing activities.
- Ensure growth of a high quality asset portfolio across Chama, Groups and Micro/Landlords community business for both deposits and loan book.
- Cross sell the insurance products available through the account holders and borrowers.
- Growth individual deposit through LSF, Chama deposits, micro deposits through CASA.
- Facilitate collections of all segment loans in conjunction with active group leaders, guarantors and other branch staffs.
- Maintain high customer service standards across sub segments of community banking.
- Manage key business relationships; Agents MOUs and sign-ups for Agents-Landlord, New agriculture sign ups, Social services department cordial relationships and any community segment based business while maintaining Group Master file for ALL groups.
- Ensure compliance to current Credit Policy, procedures, processes, memos and circulars as may be issued from time to time.
- Monitor micro/landlord and Chama community portfolio quality of the branch on a daily basis and proactively institute remedial actions.
- Attend and participate in daily Branch Credit Committee meetings.
- Resolve all audit and operational excellence queries on micro and Chama portfolio at the branch/satellite while ensuring no repeat findings.
- Ensure daily validation of loan disbursement reports, account opening report, maintenance of updated client visit Files for each business relationship at the branch.
- Manage relationships with external service providers e.g. Valuers, lawyers, auctioneers, debt collectors etc.
- Perform other related jobs that maybe assigned, as necessary, from time to time depending on the requirements of the business
- Adhere to all the due diligence measures when establishing customer relationships as enshrined in the Bank’s AML, KYC & CFT policies, procedures and guidelines
Closing Date30 June 2022