Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Manager, Program Support will report to the Sr Manager, Global Program Support. The Manager, Program Support will lead a team that engages with our client programs on a daily basis to provide a best in class experience for delivery support and program achievement.
This team plays a key role in our overall service delivery to our customers in Assent’s Professional Services department. The Manager, Program Support will work closely with the Sr. Manager, Global Program Support to develop their teams email communication skills, phone skills, and helping to navigate complex program puzzles.
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the day-to-day operations of a Program Support team. This includes but is not limited to:
o Track and report on important business KPIs; looking at trends, analyzing the data, and providing insights on the team’s data
o Capacity planning; organize, prioritize, manage workload requirements and
allocate resources to effectively accomplish the work
o Provide effective performance management through feedback, employee
recognition, rewards, and progression plans for top talent
o Encourage innovation, and improve the efficiency of business processes and
procedures to enhance quality, efficiency, and productivity
o Facilitate weekly team meetings and engage in weekly or biweekly 1:1s with
team members as required;
o Be an escalation point for any client/service delivery tickets, conduct in depth investigations for deeper levels of understanding after escalations from
clients and suppliers;
o Create new work instructions and continuously update exciting work
• Recruit, mentor and develop a high performing team that promotes a world-class customer experience;
• Promote and maintain a congenial, productive, collaborative and service-oriented work culture in the Program Support team;
• Advocate and cooperate with all internal groups to ensure alignment on special projects and execution, all in the spirit of continuous improvement and efficiency in our operations as it relates to our Program Success groups;
• Actively engage with all teams within Professional Services to address any cross-team training gaps, or provide further knowledge of Program Support processes;
• Facilitate the assessment of team’s knowledge, skill and ability for accomplishing tasks and projects;
• Create and provide training to the team/new members of the team, wherever there are training gaps;
• Establish, measure and report on the best tools, practices and processes for highly productive program delivery;
• Keep up with regulatory updates to best support our clients’ programs;• Be familiar with corporate security policies and follow the guidance set out by
processes and procedures of Assent Compliance.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. Responsibilities may be altered and/or added from time to time to meet business needs.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
We strongly value your talent, energy and passion. It will also be valuable to Assent if you have the following qualifications,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, primarily in English, however proficiency in additional languages is required for certain supplier groups;
• Bachelor’s Degree/Higher diploma from recognized learning institution;
• 5+ years related work experience in a related role or industry;
• A minimum of two years experience mentoring and/or leading teams, with a passion for developing others;
• Computer proficiency using MS Office Suite and Google Applications, able to leverage functions and tools across the board to promote team cohesion and efficiency/productivity;
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills, able to establish great cross-functional relationships in a collaborative environment with a diverse group of stakeholders; demonstrates a high level of professionalism;
• Vigilant attention to ongoing training, tools, selection and process improvements required to uphold and improve productivity. You must always seek the right balance between automation and manual processes to optimize productivity;
• Strategic and business-minded – you are a critical and creative thinker and suggest, implement, and support efficient and effective operations driving Assent towards continuous improvement;
• You are a strong team player, are always willing to lend a helping hand, and are motivated to contribute your expertise to a diverse pool of resources to support business goals;
• You are highly adaptable, flexible and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment;
• You are naturally curious about technology or how things work;
• You are a critical thinker and can suggest, implement, and support efficient and effective operations;
• You are diligent and detail-oriented- you pay high attention to detail and you double- check everything;
• You have grit- you are conscientious, will always work towards providing solutions over excuses and are dedicated to achieving excellence and driving results;
• You consider yourself a lifelong learner – you have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, are always striving to self-improve, and are coachable;
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Assent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly email us your application at email@example.com by
C.O.B 27th June 2022.