Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PROGRAM DELIVERY AGENT
Reporting to the Manager, Program Support, the Program Delivery Agent will have a range of duties, all of which are in alignment with ensuring program success through the successful management of compliance programs as part of Assent’s Professional Services department. The Program Delivery Agent will play a role in supporting the program delivery activities as defined by Assent’s customers through the Program Consulting team.
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support program delivery and execution for our clients. Your role has a wide ranges of duties, of which your focus may change based on business needs, including but not limited to:
o Preparing key project deliverables for including program guides and supplier email communication language working closely with Associate Consultants, Consultants, and Senior Consultants;
o Standard report preparation and dashboard updates for client programs
including progress reports, communication reports, and/or supplier feedback
reports both for customers and Assent colleagues;
o Configuring business workflows and downstream documentation in client
o Support Supplier Feedback resolution, including following up with clients to
help retrieve information for their suppliers, in support of successful
o Support Client Feedback Processing; send feedback from clients back to their respective suppliers, update data tags to reflect current statuses, and ensure that we have updated information on file;
o Schedule activities with Supplier Success for strategic phone calls and direct
mails to non-responsive suppliers for key programs;
o Execute proactive program initiatives as defined by the Program Delivery
Lead(s) and Program Delivery Specialists;
• Possess beginner regulatory knowledge in order to efficiently support our client program needs;
• Keep informed of Product releases and updates in order to efficiently support our clients program needs;
• Be familiar with corporate security policies and follow the guidance set out by processes and procedures of Assent Compliance.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. Responsibilities may be altered and/or added from time to time to meet business needs.
YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
We strongly value your talent, energy and passion. It will also be valuable to Assent if you have the following qualifications,
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English – you communicate clearly, concisely and with tact, additional languages are considered an asset;
• Bachelor’s Degree/Higher diploma from recognized learning institution;
• 1 years related work experience would be considered an asset (eg. administration, reporting, research & data);
• Proven experience learning a proprietary software tool would be considered an asset;
• Ability to manage time effectively and juggle multiple priorities at one time;
• Solid Excel and data management and analysis skills;
• Computer proficiency using MS Office Suite and Google Applications;
• Problem-solver who is a fast learner, self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile;
• You are emotionally intelligent – you are self-aware, can see things from various points of view, and self-regulate;
• You are intellectually curious with excellent problem-solving skills;
• You anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of others and are proactive about communicating;
• You are highly adaptable, flexible and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment;
• You are a strong team player, are always willing to lend a helping hand, and are motivated to contribute your expertise to a diverse pool of resources to support business goals;
• You are a critical thinker and can suggest, implement, and support efficient and effective operations;
• You are open to feedback, coachable and always striving to self-improve
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Assent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly email us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org by
C.O.B 27th June 2022.
You must be logged in to post a comment.