Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Finance Officer
Securex Agencies (K) Limited is seeking to recruit a new member to the Finance Team. The Senior Finance Officer will be in charge of managing, monitoring, and overseeing the processes of billing/ invoicing customers for services/products provided.
- Handle monthly VAT input data and VAT on input query – KRA
- Handling Monthly Provision of Debtors /Write-off.
- Maintain the journal movement.
- GL Health check.
- Handling annual audits.
- Handling the monthly statutory preparation.
- Preparing Monthly Costing for guards.
- Assisting in tender costing.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional management qualification, in addition, to finance qualifications e.g., ACCA, CPA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce – Accounting Option.
- At least (3) three years in a busy working environment at the middle management level.
- Working knowledge of multiple finance functions including budgeting, cost control, and asset management.
- Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines and pay attention to detail, with a consulting mindset.
- Conversant with EA taxes.
- Conversant with computerized accounting software.
- Experience in project accounting.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting, taxation, and administration.
- Excellent IT skills with a working knowledge of the range of MS Office packages and knowledge of online financial management systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrating financial acumen in all decision-making.
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to email@example.com indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 30th June 2022. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.