Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a talented and creative individual to join and support our Technical team in the position of a Technician. He/she will ensure quality maintenance, quality installation, and service of electronic security systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out maintenance and service of electronic security systems such as Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Electric Fence, Intercom, Electric Gates, and Fire systems.
- Ensure all upgrade requirements are reported to clients and to the supervisor in writing through job cards and also informed verbally.
- Ensure security of client’s property and tidiness of the premises while attending to the assignment.
- Responsible for sorting the reported issues within the quoted time.
- Responsible for problem escalation and communication to supervisor as required.
- Must keep the reserve of all the necessary maintenance items and carry the required tools at all times.
- Respond to and fix systems, application problems, and issues during times of high volume.
- To handle technical complaints from the client.
- To educate the clients on how to operate their systems.
- To report any client requirements to the office immediately.
- Fill out a job card for each assignment attended indicating the work covered and any necessary observation regarding alarm coverage adequacy.
- To prepare detailed technical reports after attending incident scenes.
- Ensure all equipment are fully in function when on-site, if not then follow-up action should be implemented.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering or a relevant field with proven experience as a maintenance technician.
- Have Electric Fencing Experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple security functions and security-driven technology solutions.
- A minimum of three years of experience in the electronics field.
- Working knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Needs to hold a motorbike license with a minimum of 3 years of riding experience, or a willingness to undergo motorbike training.
- A sound working knowledge of security best practices and legislation affecting the security role.
- Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines and pay attention to detail, with a consulting mindset.
- Must have the highest level of integrity, vigilant and sound judgement.
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to email@example.com indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 30th June 2022. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.