Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a talented and creative individual to join and support our Technical team in the position of a Technician. He/she will ensure quality maintenance, quality installation, and service of electronic security systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out maintenance and service of electronic security systems such as Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Electric Fence, Intercom, Electric Gates, and Fire systems.
- Ensure all upgrade requirements are reported to clients and to the supervisor in writing through job cards and also informed verbally.
- Ensure security of client’s property and tidiness of the premises while attending to the assignment.
- Responsible for sorting the reported issues within the quoted time.
- Responsible for problem escalation and communication to supervisor as required.
- Must keep the reserve of all the necessary maintenance items and carry the required tools at all times.
- Respond to and fix systems, application problems, and issues during times of high volume.
- To handle technical complaints from the client.
- To educate the clients on how to operate their systems.
- To report any client requirements to the office immediately.
- Fill out a job card for each assignment attended indicating the work covered and any necessary observation regarding alarm coverage adequacy.
- To prepare detailed technical reports after attending incident scenes.
- Ensure all equipment are fully in function when on-site, if not then follow-up action should be implemented.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering or a relevant field with proven experience as a maintenance technician.
- Have Electric Fencing Experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple security functions and security-driven technology solutions.
- A minimum of three years of experience in the electronics field.
- Working knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Needs to hold a motorbike license with a minimum of 3 years of riding experience, or a willingness to undergo motorbike training.
- A sound working knowledge of security best practices and legislation affecting the security role.
- Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines and pay attention to detail, with a consulting mindset.
- Must have the highest level of integrity, vigilant and sound judgement.
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 30th June 2022. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must be logged in to post a comment.