Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role is responsible for carrying out audits by providing independent, objective assurance and consultancy services in order to improve the group overall operations, with specific emphasis on the controls, governance and processes.
- Company:Apollo Group
- Location: Head Office
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:WDvZXZCyDz
- Date added:17-Jun-2022
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participating in the high-quality planning, execution and reporting of audits. Ensure the audit jobs maintain thorough and high-quality results within defined audit plans & budgets.
- Reviewing various business processes and documents to check for controls and compliance with the company policies and procedures. This involves:
- Conducting interviews during audits,
- Preparing working papers for the various audits
- Developing and administering surveys,
- Summarizing audit issues.
- Identifying all risks including people, technology and process risks, and evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of controls;
- Provide practical and cost-effective advice to management on designing, implementing and enhancing internal controls;
- Drafting and communicating the results of audit via written reports and oral presentations to management;
- Following up with HOD’s to check on the implementation of the audit recommendations;
- Training and guiding the Audit Assistants in the execution of the audit plan;
- Conducting data extraction and analysis utilizing software tools;
- Performing ad hoc assignments as required (e.g. investigations, advisory engagements).
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting / Finance – second class upper
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Detailed understanding of principles, practices and techniques related to Internal Audit
- Strong relationship, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to evaluate risks, articulate issues, develop consensus, raise awareness and recommend practical solutions
- Strong written and verbal language skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- The ability to work under pressure and be resilient and tenacious to get results
- CPA (K) or ACCA
- Holder of Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) is and added advantage
- At least 4 years relevant working experience in internal or external audit
- Experience in use of CAATs (Computer Aided Audit Techniques)
- Broad audit expertise coupled with good understanding of financial services sector and impacting laws & regulations
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org