Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role is responsible for providing support in carrying out forensic audits by providing independent, objective assurance and consultancy services in order to improve the group overall operations, with specific emphasis on the controls, governance and processes.
INTERNAL AUDIT ASSISTANT – FORENSIC
- Company:Apollo Group
- Location: Head Office
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:HpDWBiijM
- Date added:17-Jun-2022
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing various business processes and documents to check for controls adequacy and compliance with the company policies and regulatory requirements:
- Conducting interviews during audits;
- Preparing working papers for the various audits;
- Developing and administering surveys;
- Summarizing audit issues;
- Identifying all risks including people, technology and process risks, and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of controls;
- Conducting data extraction and forensic analysis to identify trends, anomalies or revenue leakages;
- Preparing and presenting forensic results of audit via written reports and oral presentations to management;
- The performance of ad hoc assignments as required (e.g. investigations, advisory engagements).
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce/Accounting /Finance or related discipline
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Data analysis skills
- Report writing and communication skills
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Holder of CPA (K) or ACCA, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in forensic audits in the financial sector or with a reputable audit firm.
- Good understanding of insurance business.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org