Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for directing and overseeing team members, resolving customer questions or complaints, and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance. Role holder will provide 1st line support to service and resolution to customer queries (policy holders and financial analysts) through the allocated call lines, service Centre as well as respond to queries via email while ensuring that all the processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Oversee document management, client correspondences and cash flow management
- Monitor and approve the processing of contract notes, statements, business confirmations/appreciations and all client correspondences
- Approval and compliance check of inflows both Unit Trust and Wealth Management.
- Oversee the management of email correspondences to ensure immediate response time, action and thus maximum client satisfaction.
- Oversee and Approve the process of account opening for failed MBI or Portal/ App accounts, edit of data in system and all data capture for accuracy, integrity, timeliness and risk management
- Review the report prepared on all logged client interactions in the client log and tracking to ensure all issues are closed and provide the same for monthly management reporting
- Review and improvement of the client services processes from time to time
- Resolve client complaints and guide the team
- Oversee CRM Management and action on escalated items on Siebel.
- Support AMC UG as per the hub and spoke model.
- Point of escalation for all client related matters.
- Negotiate service level agreements with other departments.
- Establish, develop and maintain cordial relationships with clients, financial advisors as well as industry stakeholders.
- Complaint resolution and desired response time and offer suggestions or alternatives that maximize
- client satisfaction.
- Provide daily / weekly /monthly and any other assigned reports
- Degree from a recognized university; Diploma holders with substantial customer service and excellent performance track records will be considered.
- 5-7 years working experience in a customer service environment.
- Progress in Insurance Professional papers.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications – Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Unposting Date: 29-06-2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.