Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The incumbent shall be responsible for sourcing and growing the Corporate Life business portfolio by acquiring profitable group business through Intermediary and ensure that new business revenue budgets are achieved.
- Ensuring that production targets are met;
- Establishing a working and sustainable relationship with Intermediary;
- Providing competitive quotations to Intermediary and clients;
- Providing product training to Intermediary;
- Making marketing presentations to Intermediary and clients;
- Joint calls on clients with respective Intermediary;
- Recommending commission levels and incentives for Intermediary;
- Market research with regards to corporate products;
- Participates in product development;
- Promoting the company brand; and
- Profit management of the portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- High emotional intelligence
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on Tuesday, 21st June 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by Friday, 15th July 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to internal and external candidates.
You must be logged in to post a comment.