Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To support the AGILE deployment and integration of DevOps solutions, ensuring successful business process automation and delivery of high quality and sustainable efficient and secure business applications in support of operational excellence.
- Takes full ownership of the DevOps function and be responsible for managing all server and infrastructure related issues related to development operations.
- Designs, builds and maintains a stable and efficient infrastructure to optimize service delivery across production, QA, and development environments throughout the development lifecycle.
- Proactively identify opportunities for automation internally and engages stakeholders to prioritize business ICT development initiatives and applies DevOps solutions.
- Understanding the needs of various internal stakeholders and conveying the same to the DevOps Engineers throughout the; Plan, Build, Configure, Test and Deploy stages of DevOps projects.
- Perform quality assurance of development efforts by analyzing & approving new code and participating in automation testing and implementation.
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of continuous integration environments and the developed software development platforms.
- Keep track of and report on the delivery and return on investment of the ICT DevOps automation projects.
- Oversees the DevOps Engineers, assigning and monitoring workflow and ensuring quality and efficiency is maintained of all development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or in a related field.
- PMP/AGILE PM/SCRUM MASTER other Project Management qualifications
- Minimum of six (8) years’ relevant experience, two (2) of which at supervisory level
- Relevant professional qualification
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent Teamworking, Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Knowledge of programming Languages; Python, Java, Powershell, Bash, Perl and Containerization & orchestration of apps (Juju, Docker or others).
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on Tuesday, 28th June 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by Thursday, 28th July 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to internal and external candidates.