Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended to support the Groups and Subsidiaries operational needs.
- Building and setting up new software tool and systems to support the Groups and Subsidiaries operational needs.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes in order to get software and systems up and running and ensure long term scalability.
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results for purposes of improvement in line with the business functions needs
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Employing Agile development approaches to improve on the quality and quantity of delivered software solutions.
- Ensuring that developed systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or in a related field.
- PMP/AGILE PM/SCRUM MASTER other Project Management qualifications will be added benefit.
- Added Advantage: Certification in any of these programming languages ; Python, Java, Powershell, Bash, Perl and Containerization & orchestration of apps (Juju, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS or similar DevOps technologies).
- Up to three (5) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent teamworking and Communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Awareness of devOps and Agile principles.
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on Tuesday, 28th June 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by Thursday, 28th July 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to internal and external candidates.