Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Manager – Data Literacy and Communication
This position is responsible for development and implementation of data literacy and culture initiatives to foster a data driven culture and empower users with the ability to derive meaningful information from data. The role is also responsible for spearheading communication and data change management initiatives.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Develop and implement data related initiatives to improve ethics, culture to facilitate stakeholder engagement and change management in the organization.
- Development and implementation of the data governance framework.
- Implementation of the data governance policies and procedures
- Stakeholder engagement (data owners and data stewards) to champion data quality in the various departments
- Development and management of an enterprise business glossary and data dictionary
- Identify data quality gaps and advice on remedies.
- Determine internal and external data sources and relevant tools to solve emerging business problems
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the unit
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
A university degree in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Membership of a relevant professional body.
Previous relevant work experience required.
Minimum of four (4) years’ relevant work experience, one of which should be at supervisory level.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Leadership and people management skills
- Tax business understanding
- Understanding of risk management and analytics
- Good decision-making, planning and organizational skills
- Analytical, Resilient, focused and results-oriented
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th June 2022.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)