Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager – Deputy Registrar
The role is responsible for planning, organize and manage all activities related to the admissions, enrolment records and Examinations administration of students, including serving as the official authorized keeper of student records.
- Coordinate the admission and registration of new and continuing students in consultation with Campus Principals and their administrators
- Take custody of rules and regulations of students’ admission and examinations in the DC (AA) office.
- Maintenance of records of all student matters such as admissions, registration, examinations and copies of transcripts and student files for ease of reference.
- Secretariat of all Academic Board meetings and sub-committee meetings organized by the DC (AA) or on his behalf.
- Oversee Examination administration processes and procedures.
- Assist the DC (AA) with organization, supervision and preparation of examination pass lists for presentation to the KESRA Academic board.
- Follow up the implementation of academic schedules.
- Manage graduations by:
- Preparing graduation lists on behalf of DC (AA) and the KESRA Board
- Organizing graduation functions in collaboration with Principals and other staff.
- Handle student matters especially correspondences, deferments and transfers.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, business studies, education or related field from a recognized University.
- Membership to a relevant Professional Body.
Relevant work experience required
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in similar role, two (2) of which should be at first level management.
- IT proficiency
- Communication skills
- Writing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th June 2022.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)