Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
POSITION: INTERNAL AUDIT AND RISK ASSURANCE OFFICER
Job Reference Number: KYEB/HR/03/2022
Grade: KYEB 6
Department: Internal Audit and Risk Assurance
Immediate Supervisor: Principal Internal Audit and Risk Assurance Officer
a) Job Specification
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail: –
- Undertaking audit assignments in line with the approved audit work plan to confirm the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and control;
- Performing substantive and compliance testing of accountable records and documents and prepare working papers;
- Providing input in preparation of audit reports for audit engagements executed; and
- Assisting in evaluating progress and effectiveness of action taken to implement audit recommendations received from internal and external audits.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following discipline: – Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (Finance and Accounting option) or relevant field from a recognized Institution;
- Passed Certified Public Accountant (K);
- Be proficient in computer application skill;
Key Competencies and skills
- Ethical and integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
Successful Candidates must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
KYEB is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, people living with disabilities and the marginalized group are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download and fill out the application form available on the website. The application form together with a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and national ID must be submitted on or before 28th June 2022 latest 5.00 pm to the address below: –
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Yearbook Editorial Board
NHIF Building 4th Floor
P.O Box 34035-00100 NAIROBI
Through email; firstname.lastname@example.org