Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN 1 CSG 11 (2 Positions)
Requirements for appointment
- Holder of a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option/Industrial Plant Maintenance/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning) OR Diploma in Automotive Engineering or equivalent with minimum three(3) years working experience
- Should have at least two (2) years relevant work experience
- Certificate in computer applications will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Installing and maintaining Technical equipment used in engineering training services;
- Serving and maintenance of all machinery, equipment and tools of the department and workshop in general
- Keep inventory and records of all tools and equipment in the workshop
- Ensure safety in the workshop
- Prepare and issue materials for practical lessons
- Undertaking more complex repairs and maintenance works
- Ensure cleanliness in the Workshops
- Offering technical support in workshops; and
- Determining equipment specifications for Workshop
- Any other duties assigned by HOD or Authorized personnel
HOW TO APPLY:
- Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
- Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position”.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 28TH JUNE, 2022. latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
- Applications should be addressed to
THE CHIEF PRINCIPAL,
THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC,
P.O.BOX 143 – 40100 KISUMU.
NOTE: The INSITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.