Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
The Revenue Care Specialist is responsible for overseeing the correct and appropriate revenue and cost input activities associated with our customers transactions. Most specifically, the RCC Specialist will be responsible for executing pre-invoice file audits to ensure proper cost entry and invoice entry fields are completed, and as a subsequent activity will generate invoice documentation to our customers. In addition, the RCC team will be responsible (along with our Customer Care Specialists) for ensuring customer credit information is up to date, and customer quotations are up to date. Lastly, our RCC specialists will also provide support in systematic functions and tasks associated with confirming expected Gross Profit (GP) at a transactional level, along with month end closings.
- Ensure invoices are raised correctly and on time (within 24 hours of cargo’s clearance), ETR receipts are issued the same day the invoices are issued/raised, and all documents, including third party supporting documents are attached properly as required
- Ensure invoices are dispatched to the customers by the next working day after they are issued/raised, ensure all invoices dispatched are acknowledged and the signed and stamped POD filed in the mother file immediately for E- filing and ensure all the PODs are complete with signature, full name and company rubber stamp.
- Be up to date with all customer rates/quotations for correct billing and all third party rates / quotes for correct billing.
- Co-ordinate cross trade shipments and send updates to the relevant customers based on the handover notes from sales, and timely and correct E-filing of documents in Salog
- Ensure any hitches within the scope of work are reported to the immediate supervisor within the shortest time possible and escalate if no assistance is accorded within the required period.
- Manage/Oversee related cost entry and revenue entry tasks through Business Process Automation (BPA), coordinate with Operational Care Centers (OCC) for cost topics around haulers, carriers and third parties, Coordinates with Customer Care Locations (CCL) for revenue topics related to charges towards the customer.
- Review Gross Profit on file, trade-lane and customer levels, immediately report problems, invoicing disputes or credit check issues to customer care teams, supervisors, managers, divisional managers or branch managers, monitor payment behavior of customers in collaboration with finance teams(Account Receivable) and work with Sales and Customer Care teams on credit limit adjustments
- Handle daily Forwarding Sub Ledger (FSL) activities including month end closing, lead CASS challenge resolution and work on improvement processes, and drive for automation improvements such as auto file closing and automated cost entry and automated charge code entry.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Training Certificate in Finance related field.
- 3 years’ customer service experience
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Analytical and organizing skills
- Excellent Communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Good knowledge of Airfreight /Logistics Industry.
- Must be computer literate.
- Bachelor Degree will be an added advantage.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
You must be logged in to post a comment.