Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kindly read the following job description:
Title: Lead Coach
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting to: Mind Ninjas – Parklands, Nairobi
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary and Duties:
We are looking for lead coaches looking to deliver the Mind Ninjas curriculum. They should be open to learning and aligning with Mind Ninjas methodology and philosophies(see the link https://mind-ninjas.com/). We are looking for someone with high energy to best engage with the children of Mind Ninjas!
In this position, you will be expected to:
– Take key responsibility for teaching the Mind Ninjas Curriculum to young children.
– Conduct thorough planning for the Mind Ninjas classes.
– Take full responsibility over class materials and equipment.
– Work with an assistant coach to plan lessons, allocate roles, responsibilities and timings for each class.
– Ensure that all children interact positively with the materials promoting an ethos of emotional understanding through a high level of engagement with each child.
– Ensure that the Student Safety Policy (Health and Safety Policy) and Child Protection Policies of the various venues are adhered to at all times.
– Provide feedback and suggestions for Mind Ninjas improvements and development.
– Embrace the Mind Ninjas culture.
– Attend staff meetings and any other training as required.
– Conduct trainings to other teaching staff as required.
– All administrative components of teaching that will be expected to be completed.
Job Qualifications and Experience:
– An educator with experience in Early Childhood Development
– A background in Psychology and/or Education is an advantage
– Drama teacher/creative performer are encouraged to apply
– 1 – 3 years of experience and knowledge of working with children
– Organized, Creative, Adaptable
– Energetic, Enthusiastic, Personable, Open-minded
– Takes direction well
– Good listener and communicator
How To Apply
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in working with Mind Ninjas. Kindly fill out the following FIVE SECTION application form https://forms.gle/2cZVMoXkFsQdAj3g8 for the lead coach position. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries or for more information.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 22nd June, 2022 at 11:59pm