Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Afia (EQA) was established in 2015 under the umbrella of the Equity Group Foundation in response to the growing need for affordable and accessible quality healthcare for Kenyans.
The Equity Afia clinic network has over 54 medical centres in 19 counties across the country operated in a franchise model. The facilities are run by qualified and experienced doctors who are alumni of the Equity Leaders Program to offer affordable, high quality integrated & standardized health services.
The officer will act as a Relationship Manager for NHIF account, ensuring promotion of partnership and collaboration. Potentially, each clinic can generate on average Ksh. 1million per month in business hence a critical function to support the network of clinics.
- Quality Assurance: Carry out internal assessments to ensure clinics comply with NHIF accreditation standards to prepare clinics for NHIF accreditation.
- Assist the clinics to launch the application for NHIF assessment, ensuring all documentation is correctly done and submitted.
- Follow up to ensure clinics are accredited on a timely basis, including contracting process to commence delivery of NHIF service packages in the clinics.
- Marketing of Medical Centers with particular focus on ensuring increase in utilization of applicable NHIF service packages in all the accredited clinics.
- Train Medical Center employees to comply with NHIF membership and claim management process, ensuring all claims are complete and submitted on a timely basis.
- Manage relationship with NHIF to position Equity Afia as a partner in delivery of UHC.
- Assist medical centers with the reconciliation and follow up of payments at NHIF branch and Head office level.
- Compliance with NHIF quality protocols
- Timely accreditation and contracting of clinics
- Growth in NHIF business
- Timely collection of accounts receivable from NHIF
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in marketing, business development, customer experience in a healthcare setting.
- Experience in NHIF benefit packages, systems and processes
- Proven track record of performance
- At least 5 years leading a high performing company, preferably in a health care setting.
- Experience in handling NHIF benefits package, systems and e-claims processes.
- Knowledge of National and Global health management systems.
- Commercial experience in developing new products and marketing
- Possess strong business development competency, with strong commercial understanding, proven leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and people skills
- Possess the ability to build personal relationships with key business stakeholders and have distinguished hands-on operational skills.