Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Focus: Health Sector
To obtain maximum businesses within the Private Health Sector on the facilities in the area which include but not limited to: – Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmaceutical Industry, Laboratories, Imaging services, other medical services affiliate businesses, and service providers. The Relationship Manager is accountable for all sales activities, from lead generation through close, in assigned territory, using a formal selling approach. This role develops and implements an agreed-upon Operating Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer sales in the assigned geography.
- The role holder will ensure that there is proper market sensitization of bank products and offering to the Health/ Medical sector
- Portfolio growth with specific reference to Health Sector offers.
- Deposit mobilization to balance both the asset and liability mix
- Cross-selling bank products to increase the wallet sizing for the client in the medical fraternity.
- Provide personalized relationship banking to complement other business functions within the business
- Prospect and establish new lab customers by managing a sales pipeline and developing and delivering proposals to customers by illustrating Equity Bank’s value proposition
- Sell consultatively, detailing products, determine customer needs and requirements, and make recommendations to both prospects and customers of the various solutions Equity Bank can offer their business
- Work with Regional Business Banking RMs to develop strategic territory business plans for achievement of sales growth and quota attainment
- Work in conjunction with Regional Business Banking RMs & Branches team providing proposals and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales growth
- Build and sustain relationships with customers and ensure client satisfaction and loyalty to the bank.
- Leverage available resources to effectively implement the company marketing plan, strategies, and sales processes
- Represent and develop strong relationships with manufacturers, suppliers, distributors in the medical field.
- Enhance the visibility of the Equity Brand within the medical sector.
Experience & Skills Key Competencies
- Medical, Nursing, Pharmaceutical, or Medical technology/Engineering background preferred.
- Excellent communication and team interaction skills, routinely interacting with customers, manufacturers, and staff
- Ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision-makers
- Ability to handle difficult situations and interactions
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage time and territory
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to sell strategically within an account
- Ability to understand individual customer operations
- Willingness to travel to customer locations
- Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
You must be logged in to post a comment.