Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position of Employment: DEBTORS OFFICER – VEGETABLES & HERBS
Reporting to: HEAD OF DEBTORS
Location of employment: HEAD OFFICE/NAIROBI
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services efficiently, timely and accurately.
1. Sales / Debtors Management for retail customers (Flamingo, Bakker, Carrefour, Spinneys, Qatar & Oman)
• Prepare AAA and Forest gate flight advices and forwarding the same to Flamingo on a timely basis
• Preparation of shipping invoices and Final invoicing in Quick Books for all export customers.
• Responding to customer queries and claims/discrepancies
• Sending out invoices to customers on daily basis
• Provide cover for Reconciling & maintaining customers’ statements of accounts
• Handling all queries from customers’ accounts statement & solving them
• Provide cover for Debt collection – following up on customers for payments
• Preparing invoices for all local customers every day,
2. Claims for Local AAA Clients
• Compiling all claims for posting into Veg Manager
• Upon approval by Finance Director/Commercial Manager, posting claim into
Quick Books for credit note to be issued
• Ensure any offloads are timely communicated to Customers
• Issue amended Phyto documents for excess shipments with email approval from either S&L Director or Finance Director
• Send daily shipping invoices to the Airport Office and shipping Agent
Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor, manager or senior management
• Send Flight Advice to Flamingo by 9:30 am
• Issue daily Sales Report by 10am to Finance Director
• Summary of shipping invoices by 2.30pm to the Airport
• Prepare daily shipping documents by close of business each day (readily available for verification by Sales & Logistics Director)
• Follow up and investigating on local sales discrepancies.
• Posting pf payments and allocation of open balances against the payment.
• QuickBooks vs Veg Manager invoice reconciliation by Saturday 12pm midday
• Preparation of Sales reports for Management decision on weekly basis – Every Saturday by 12pm midday
• Uploading of flamingo pricing into veg management.
• Sending out statements to the customers.
Monthly Produce a report showing all Rebates from Majid – by 5th of every month Prepare monthly claims report for AAA local clients.
You must be logged in to post a comment.