Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Closing on:Jul 24, 2022
ACTSERVis an actuarial consulting firm with two decades of business visibility. Our staff have acquired extensive knowledge, experience and expertise in executing advisory services in employee benefits, life insurance, banking, health and general insurance, and investments in Africa.
We are seeking to recruit an Actuarial Analyst with at least 2 years’ actuarial experience within the consulting, insurance or reinsurance industry.
Reporting to: Manager, Insurance Consulting
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting research work within the Line of Business;
- Conduct cleaning and management of data used in various projects;
- Conduct reserving, product development, and other financial projections;
- Preparation of recommendations based on analysis and modeling results;
- Assist in project management for ongoing client assignments;
- Accompany and actively participate with team members in client meetings;
- Assist in client communication management, including drafting of reports, presentations and other client communication material;
- Provide support in business development activities;
- Participate in cross-departmental team activities to support organizational needs as may be required;
- Assistance in undertaking any other tasks which will be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science;
- Relevant experience;
- Good progress with professional actuarial exams- at least 3 actuarial exams passed;
- Good knowledge of regional financial regulatory requirements;
- Strong communication and written skills and proficiency in English;
- Displays high motivation, team-orientation, adaptability, initiative, self drive and ownership of work;
- Advanced IT, data management and modeling skills; proficiency in R and/or Python would be an advantage;
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their cover letter and CV with 3 professional referees, on or before close of business, 24th July, 2022.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.