Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Career Opportunity: Microbiology / Molecular Laboratory Technologist
The Hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the position listed below:
Microbiology / Molecular Laboratory Technologist In Kisumu
Ref. No: AKHK/KSM/LT/06/22
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, the successful candidate will ensure provision of effective, efficient, and quality clinical laboratory services in the hospital.
- Collect and receive laboratory specimens following laid down procedures
- Process laboratory specimens and communicate accurate results in a timely manner
- Maintain and control laboratory equipment
- Participate in proficiency testing and other quality assurance programs.
- Create and review laboratory standard operating procedures
- Maintain laboratory records and specimen archives
- Sustain laboratory accreditation status
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Higher National Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences or Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a busy medical laboratory
- Experience in an accredited laboratory will be an added advantage
- Excellent skills and competency in clinical microbiology and molecular techniques.
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board. A current practice license is mandatory.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and reference number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th July 2022.
The email subject line MUST include position title and reference number being applied for e.g.,
“LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST AKHK/KSM/LT/06/22.’’
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, or medical examination).
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.